Michael & I drove to Dick & Rosali's last night and spent part of the day riding through fields along the river. This evening finds us at Katrina & Mikes along with the Desmonds and Brittney & Kevin and their two boys. Tomorrow is Whitney's 7th birthday which we will celebrate in the morning then run up to BYUI to see Dick ordained a Bishop in a University ward.
Life is very good! Lots of love surrounding us.
Next week I will be having surgery on my shoulder so will be out of commission for about 5 months or so - the worst part is that I won't be able to use my camera. I expect some serious withdrawals.
14 years ago
4 comments:
Good job mom on your first post!! I am so excited for you to have fun blogging! Good luck this week. You will be in our prayers. Thank you so much for today and we love you guys!!!
Thanks for the invite!! I look forward to reading more!
Hi:) I like the new, new background:) Also...I forgot to have you add our blog to your list:) Oops... www.jakeandalshulahut.blogspot.com
It was good talking to you today...
Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making
stamped concrete patios
Post a Comment